Embark on a comprehensive journey that ignites your interest in the science and technology driving the biofabrication field. Collaborating with industry experts and educators, ARMI | BioFabUSA is shaping a forward-looking plan for the future workforce!
Gain hands-on laboratory training and learn about Good Manufacturing Practice. Benefit from two months of college classes for a supportive learning experience.
- Apprenticeship Occupation: Biological Technician
- Employer: BioFabUSA, a program of Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI)
- Length of Apprenticeship: One year paid on-the-job training
- Related Instruction Provider: Manchester Community College
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
For general information, please contact Karla Talanian, KTalanian@armiusa.org
Equal Opportunity Pledge – 29 CFR §§ 29.5(b)(21) and 30.3(c)(1)
BioFabUSA, a program of Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI) will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40-years old or older.
BioFabUSA, a program of Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute (ARMI) will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.