Employer: Concord Hospital – Concord, NH
About the LNA Apprenticeship:
- Participants in the apprenticeship are full-time, benefited Concord Hospital employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by Concord Hospital, and eligible for additional grant funding for support services like transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will continue your employment with the company as a fully-qualified LNA.
The program consists of:
- 5 weeks of full-time classroom instruction at NHTI – Concord’s Community College including 60 hours of WorkReadyNH soft skills training, 60 hours of online theory, 24 hours of lab work, plus 60 hours of clinical practicum at Concord Hospital.
- At completion, students will be able to sit for the state certification exam and submit their LNA license application to the NH Board of Nursing.
- The training program will prepare candidates to practice as nursing assistants in a full-time position, providing direct patient care at a Concord Hospital facility.
- Completion of 2,000 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
Classes begin February 1, 2021 so apply now by completing an online application – click HERE
Please note that accepted apprentices will be required to sign a retention contract agreeing to work for Concord Hospital for a minimum of two years post completion of the program.
Questions regarding this opportunity can be directed to Kathryn McKillop at Concord Hospital via email [email protected] or phone (603) 230-7229.
If you have general questions about registered apprenticeship, please contact ApprenticeshipNH at [email protected]