Employer: Sullivan County – Unity, NH
Length of Apprenticeship: One year, which provides a minimum of 2,000 hours of on-the-job training and a minimum of 144 hours of employer-paid related instruction provided by River Valley Community College.
About this Program:
- Participants in the apprenticeship are full-time, benefited employees of the Sullivan County from the start of the program
- Receive hourly wage while training
- Receive employer-paid related instruction provided by River Valley Community College (RVCC)
- May qualify for grant funding for support services such as transportation, supplies, etc.
- At completion, participants will be prepared to take the state certification examination and submit their Board of Nursing LNA license application
- At successful completion of the program, apprentices continue their employment with Sullivan County as fully qualified LNA, providing direct patient care
- Program Start Date: August 30, 2021
T O A P P L Y click here