Employer: Concord Hospital – Concord and Laconia, NH
About the Medical Assistant Apprenticeship:
- Apprentices are full-time, benefited Concord Hospital employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 100% of their tuition paid by Concord Hospital, and eligible for additional grant funding for support services like supplies, transportation, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
- Following the successful completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will continue employment with Concord Hospital as a fully-qualified MA. Openings are available in Concord and Laconia.
The Program Consists of:
- 12 weeks of paid, full-time classroom instruction at NHTI – Concord’s Community College or Lakes Region Community College
- Preparation and eligibility to sit for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national exam.
- Placement after classroom education into a full-time Medical Assistant position at one of Concord Hospital’s Primary Care or specialty practices.
- Completion of 3,600 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
Application Deadline: January 21, 2022
Program Starts: February 7, 2022
For more important information and to apply: N/A – FILLED
Questions? Contact Sarah Patinskas at email@example.com. If you have general questions about registered apprenticeship, please contact ApprenticeshipNH at firstname.lastname@example.org