Employer: Catholic Medical Center (CMC), Manchester NH
About the Medical Assistant (MA) Apprenticeship:
- Participants in the apprenticeship are full-time, benefited CMC employees from the start of the program.
- Receive 60% of their tuition paid by CMC, and may be eligible for additional funding for tuition and support services like transportation, supplies, etc.
- Receive pay increases as they meet milestones throughout the program.
- Completion of the apprenticeship earns participants a National Occupational Credential through the Department of Labor.
The program consists of:
- 8 weeks of full-time classroom instruction at Manchester Community College (MCC) and 160 hours of clinical practicum within CMC’s Primary Care or specialty medical office practices.
- Completion of 3,600 on-the-job training hours with a mentor.
- Preparation for participants to be eligible to sit for the National Health career Association (NHA) Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) national examination.
- Preparation for candidates to practice as a MA in a full-time position in either a CMC Primary Care or specialty care medical office. (*availability of open positions at the time of completion of program will vary)
Application Deadline: February 21, 2020
TO APPLY: For job requirements, more important details about this opportunity and to access the online job application, click here. Note; once in CMC’s webpage for the job posting, look for the “click here to view the job posting,” then select the “Apply Online” box. For additional questions, please email [email protected]