Employer: Senior Helpers of Southern NH – Stratham, NH
Length of Apprenticeship: One year, which includes 144 hours of classroom instruction at Great Bay Community College.
- Participants will attend 6 weeks of instruction at Great Bay Community College.
- Employer paid tuition!
- Receive hourly pay while you train!
- Participants receive tuition scholarship to offset training costs and may be eligible for additional grant funding to assist with support services such as books, fees, supplies.
- The program will prepare candidates to practice as nursing assistants in a full-time position, providing direct patient care.
- Participants will be able to sit for the state certification exam and submit their LNA license application to the NH Board of Nursing.
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, participants will continue their employment with Senior Helpers of Southern NH as fully-qualified Licensed Nursing Assistants, working in the seacoast area.
Program Starts: June 28 – FILLED